Get rid of your table tents and go high-tech with the Key Call™ Table Locator.
Perfect for fast casual restaurants that deliver food to the table. Our unique Key Call lets you stop wasting time searching for your guests’ tables by letting you know where they sat before you even leave the kitchen. That way you can get their order to them quickly without wandering through the entire restaurant.
With Key Call, your guests get their food while it’s hot, and you get faster table turns and increased server efficiency.
The operation of Key Call is simple:
- Customer places order at the counter which starts a timer
- Customer is given an order “Key”
- When the customer selects his/her table, they insert the key into the Key Call unit
- A signal is sent back to the kitchen indicating where to deliver the order
- When order is ready, runner looks at the screen and goes to that table
- The key is collected and brought back to the kitchen to stop the timer
Click to Enlarge
Orders are displayed on the screen with order number, table number and elapsed time. As time increases, the order changes colors making it easy to pick out late orders. If an order exceeds the programmed time, the manager is paged immediately with order number and table.
Click to Enlarge
The best feature of Key Call is that the manager can generate daily reports showing food delivery times. Each report can further be broken down by hour or minute showing precise timing for each dining interval. The report will show average delivery time, as well as, how many times a manger was paged.
PUSH FOR SERVICE
For those restaurants wanting to allow guests to page your staff for service, we offer a Key Call unit with Push For Service feature. Using this feature, guests can call a staff member for table side service. This feature allows quick casual restaurants to give the same level of service as a traditional restaurant.
Key Call operates on any PC (preferably a touch screen) with following requirements:
- Windows 2000/XP
- 256M RAM
- 20Mb hard disk space
- Ethernet Port
LRS also offers a complete Touch screen PC solution. It incorporates all the features of Key Call and interfaces directly to the T7500 and RT1202 from LRS.
Features and Benefits
- Simple To Use2.4GHz gives the best range possible
- Color-coded, time-elapsed Key Call Status Screen
- Also works with LRS guest pagers for takeout customers
- Push for Service option allows guests to page their waiter
- Key Call Clearing Unit automatically updates Key Call Status Screen
- Clearing Unit also minimizes key loss
- Water resistant design for outdoor use
- Operates on (3) AA batteries - no recharging
- Battery life - 12 months depending on use
- Low battery indicator• Large double-sided readout for “all-angle” viewing
- Large space available for advertising